Durable and Robust Construction
- Manufactured from galvanized steel.
- Advanced powder coating paint finish.
- One piece main roof.
- Baseframe extends beyond enclosure to protect against damage in handling.
- Minimal external fixings exposed to environment.
- Zinc plated fasteners.
Security and Safety
- Secure, lockable doors prevent unauthorized access to control panel, fuel fill and battery.
- Emergency stop button mounted on exterior, convenient to control panel.
- Cooling fan and battery charging alternator fully guarded.
Excellent Service and Maintenance Access
- Side hinged doors on both sides of the enclosure incorporating lift-off hinges at 45 degrees.
- Radiator fill via removable, flush mounted rain cap fitted with compression seal.
- Lube oil cooling and water drains piped to baseframe side rail on exterior.
- Removable end panels allow access to radiator, exhaust outlet and alternator rear.
- Doors positioned for optimum access to frequently serviced items.
- Fully open door design, easy for maintenance.
- Minimize height design to allow double layer packing in standard container, save 50% transportation cost.