Since 3Tech introduced the telecom embedded power TEP400 and TEP200 in 2017, they have been widely used all over the world from Asia to Middle East, Africa and Latin America as well. Thousands of the systems were delivered over the last three years. After receiving feedback from customers, 3Tech is glad to launch the latest version of LionRock TEP300 which is a lot more compact than the traditional design.
To meet customer demand of more space for their telecom equipment, our engineers improve the original MCB distribution structure by employing the latest micro circuit breaker. The new design reduces the height from 6U to 3U but with 50% increase in capacity.
● 19'' sub-rack suits all Standard kinds of telecom equipment.
● Compact design, reduce installation space and cost.
● Higher power density, strong commonality, easy installation.
● Hot-swappable modules support on-line maintenance, easy and simple.
● Wide range of input rectifier module, adapt to the strong adaptability for the grid.
● Comprehensive battery management, improve battery life, maintain good battery working condition.
● Integrated over current, over voltage, over temperature and various protection as well as multiple alarms
● Management priority: grid > battery > DG
● Fiber optic network station and hub
● Access network point
● Transmission equipment station
● Mobile communication tower
● Satellite communication ground station